SKF CENTER AND HEADQUARTERS FOR VOLUNTEER SERVICES
SUMMARY OF SKF SUCCESS:
Volunteered For Southfield Public Park Cleanup
- Award 16 new one-thousand-dollar scholarship FOR 2019
- Renew 14 existing one thousand-dollar scholarships for another school year FOR CURRENTSCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
- Feed 300 needy family’s WITH thanksgiving food baskets
- DONATE 20 CHRISTMAS $250 GIFTS CERTIFICATES TO THE SAVING KIDS OF INCARCERATED PARENTS PROGRAMS (SKIPP)
- Provide program events registration fees, transportation and meal cost for 40 high school students we mentor.
- Collaborate with another community based 501 (c) (3) that serve children of needy families to host a leadership and life skills 2-day conference.
OUR FUNDRAISING GOAL FOR 2019 IS $150,000 :
SKF Has Also Embarked Upon A Major Fundraising Effort To Meet The Future Foundation Plans For Scholarships And Community Programs.
Our GOALS REQUIRE SUPPORT FROM:
- Corporate donations
- Corporate EMPLOYEE matching CONTRIBUTION
- SPONSORSHIPS FOR SKF SIGNATURE EVENTS:
- Love & Laughter
- SKF GOLF TOURNAMENT
- INDIVIDUAL OUT REACH fundraising :
- SMALL BUSINESS, PROFESSIONAL, FAMILY & FRIENDS
- SOCIAL MEDIA: e.g. FACE BOOK, GO FUND ME, KICKSTARTER
- IN- KIND SERVICES
STARTING IN 2019. OUR LONG-TERM GOAL IS TO: RAISE $1,000,000 OVER THE NEXT TEN YEARS
SKF has embarked upon building an endowment fund to meet future foundation plans for scholarships and community donations.
- 500 INDIVIDUALS THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE $1,000 IN A LUMP SUM OR OVER 10 YEARS.
- 50 CORPORATIONS THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE $10,000 IN A LUMP SUM OR OVER 10 YEARS.
- Earn a 4% return on endowment funds
- Achieve an endowment fund balance - $ 1,000,000 by 2029
- AWARDED A $15,000 DONATION FROM ALLSTATE INSURANCE FOR SKF ENDOWMENT FUND.
- COMMITMENT TO RECEIVE A $15,000 DONATION TO MATCH THE ALLSTATE INSURANCE CONTRIBUTION
Let's Match Allstate Award
Donate to Southfield Kappa Foundation